Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A LITTLE OVER TWO YEARS AGO, I FOUND MYSELF IN KOMODO PARK…

diving_with_mantas

A LITTLE OVER TWO YEARS AGO, I FOUND MYSELF IN KOMODO PARK…

Komodo Park is home of the dragons and giant mantas.
Now diving had been a life time dream and also a fear of mine. I always found “reasons” not to actually participate in the experience.
Suddenly, while sitting in Bali, in a party town called Kuta at the massive Sky Bar – A five story party haven for travelers from all around the world…
An opportunity struck me… Amidst all the flashing lights, bumping techno music and hot, sweaty, Indonesian air… My friend invited me to dive.
It was in that moment I had to make a decision, to let my fear take over again, and miss out on a dream… Or finally let go of fear and move into a brand new world of wonder and fascination that is diving.
I said “Yes!” And decided to let go…
Soon after we flew to Komodo Park where my friends certified me for diving.
I didn’t know what would happen the first time I came face to face with a massive 5 meter, 4,000 pound manta ray… And all the fears rushed through me…
Would I panic, would I freeze up, would I be able to handle it at all?
But when it happened and I finally faced my fear, there was a transformation inside and all the fear fell behind me like a black cloud in the rear view mirror of a car.diving 2
It was in that moment, at the bottom of the ocean, floating face to face with this giant creature… That I realized something very powerful…
One, fear comes from not understanding… If there is something you’re afraid to do, it’s natural because you haven’t learned it yet.

Two, fear is all in the mind and made up of countless experiences, social programming and conditioning.
Three, you can act in spite of fear at any time.
Four, when you do, your life will change.
One choice, changed mine forever…
And lead me to one of the greatest experiences a person can have. The picture below, is just one moment of countless memories of my time in Indonesia.
I’ve learned not to question why anymore when good things happen…
Because, the universe works in very bizarre, fascinating and mysterious ways… Especially when you take action. And when you pay attention to the magical moments of life, the magical moments happen more and more each day.
If you have something you want to do, do it, just do it, with all your heart, body, mind and soul…
Because whatever you want is possible and the only thing standing in your way is the same story you’ve been telling yourself as to why you can’t.
As for me, it was a dream of traveling the world, completely free and never having to answer to anyone…
I appreciate you all and have an amazing weekend. Remember, your life won’t change unless you do.
To learn how I’ve been able to create this life, go to this site ==>> http://HankKlinger.com 
God Bless –
Hank Klinger
diving

No comments:

Post a Comment