Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I’M JUST WHAT YOU MADE GOD

cropped hank

I’M JUST WHAT YOU MADE GOD

Five years ago, battling addiction, I thought I’d be where I am today. Working online, clean, and TRAVELING the WORLD, never answering to a boss or waking to an alarm.

After reading books like the 4 Hour Work Week and applying what I learned…

Along with some other important things I’ll share with you, I’ve managed to create the life I’ve always dreamed of.

And now I live in some of the most EXOTIC, coolest places in the world.

London, Bali, Peru, Alaska, Sweden… Just to name a few.

On top of that, I’ll show you how I’ve been able to walk away from my job and make more money in a day than I ever knew was possible.

More importantly, I’m going to tell you how you can too.

Yep, life has gotten pretty good. And what I’m here to tell you, is that with the right system and guidance… You can do it too.

Let me tell you about me for a second, and how I went from broke, homeless and living on the streets, to traveling the world, working from my laptop.

Five years ago, there was no way I would have made it here. Or so I thought.

Years of programming and conditioning had me living in a twisted world, where I was the victim and the world was to blame.

Remember, everything you know is learned and can be unlearned. New healthier things can be put in place.
The only way we can make room for the new is to let go of the old.

Everyone holds on to things… It’s because as people we feel safe with what we know.

Even if what we know hurts us. I held on to things for decades that made life very hard.
Hurts from the past, excuses in the present and fears of the future.

Basically, I suffered from addiction for a long time. And by reading books like Awaken the Giant Within…
freedom

The Master Key System and Psycho Cybernetics, along with getting plugged into the right system and community, I was able to change my life.

Addiction is a hard thing and it took me over for a very long time.

At one point, I was even homeless and sleeping on the cold concrete of the streets… I never thought I would pull out of it. And now, I can’t even relate to that old way of life.

When you’re laying on the cold concrete with the wind blowing, and you’re all alone… It’s scary.

There’s a sense of fear, “What if this is it for me? Why do I keep doing this? What’s wrong with me?”
It hurts really bad.

I think most people experience that on some level, sometimes it’s with a job or a relationship. But I promise you, it can all change for the better.

And in that moment, when you’re at the bottom, you have to make one of two
decisions… Either stay there, or rise up and change.

Because like the old saying goes, “When you’re at rock bottom, the only way to go is up.”
It’s true.

And you know something else I realized….

A lot of people are addicted to things and don’t even realize it. Things like food, worry, TV and just about anything else you can think of.
freedom
Even staying broke and struggling is a mindset and type of addiction.
I’m only 34 years old, but I know how it can go. So please keep reading if you’re interested in learning more.

As of now, I’m sitting here in Sweden, and listen to the song “I Can See Clearly Now.”

I’ve never listened to it and actually “heard” it until recently.

And for whatever reason, it came into my life when I needed it, as I truly began to awaken. And decided I really wanted to help people.

I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the lyrics, but they talk about the dark clouds that blinded him, finally disappearing.

And…

He describes how he can finally make it, because all the pain and bad feelings have disappeared.

I never thought those words would mean so much to me.

Because I never saw this future for myself, even though I had it as a dream for the better part of 10 years.

The next line I look at, is about him finding his rainbow. Basically his dreams. They finally all come true.
We all have those DREAMS, those things that would change everything for us.

Dreams are real. Whatever dreams you have, they’re very real… You can get them, and I will help you.

You know why I do this? Because it’s my purpose…

I can’t sit here knowing that there are people struggling in pain when they don’t have to.

Poverty is a state of mind and I can help you end it. A lot would change if you could make some extra money online.

And I want to see change happen for you.

Because I never understood until recently how truly beautiful life can be. freedom

YOU deserve to see it too.

Now you’re sitting there reading this, maybe curious about it, not entirely sure of what it is, but you’ll gain understanding soon enough…

It’s not some chance you’re reading this.

Life doesn’t work that way, either you need what I can offer you, or you can help.

Maybe you’re not in the best place right now, or maybe you are and you’re looking for more.

Maybe you want total freedom, or just a little extra to smooth things out.

Either way, it’s all good, whatever you’re feeling right now, thinking, seeing… It’s all good….

Because here is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, that light at the end of the tunnel.

That way out, it’s very real and can change your life if you let it.

It saved mine…

And today, as you read this, you’re going to learn the exact steps I took to gain freedom, and travel the world.

If you read this, and you act… Then you’re going to have an amazing life ahead of you.

So how did I end up sitting here writing these words?

I’m going to tell you now. And it hasn’t been an easy road by any means.

I have to say that first, because to get the life you want, it’s going to take work.

And I’m not looking for tire kickers, I’m looking for people who want to experience major personal breakthroughs and transformations.

So if that’s you, then I suggest you keep reading, and if you need to, ‘SHARE’ this post on your timeline so you can find it later.

OK, let’s get to it…

The bottom line steps I took to create personal freedom in my life.

freedomFirst, I made an honest decision. I looked in the mirror, deep inside myself, and found something I didn’t know I had…

And in that moment, I decided that I would do whatever it took to change…

A real DECISION is absolutely necessary.

I was at my end when I made that choice, I came across a video of my mentor. Something told me to listen to him and that I was meant for more.

So are you…

Second, I disconnected from the people that were hurting me… We all have them, and sometimes, we need to either drop them or let them go for a while.

Because it doesn’t matter where the bad comes from, it does the damage all the same.

Third, I found a group of people who helped me.

They believed in me, they showed me how to create the life of my dreams through working online with a specific technology, education and software.

Fourth, I was willing to INVEST in my future.

That means time, finances, learning, and resources… I was also patient and understood that I would learn as I go and that there would be bumps along the road.

Fifth, I worked on myself. I started diving into personal development, reading books everyday and listening to audios.

Sixth, I got a mentor and listened to him. I listened and did exactly what he said. Because I learned that the fastest way to succeed is by listening to people that have what you want.

You must be coach-able to learn new things. I was… And in less than a year I was full time online.

I know how things go, we naturally want to do things on our own. But if we keep doing the same things, we keep getting the same results.

Something else I’ve learned, it’s hard to change your life using the same mindset that got you stuck in the first place.

That’s why right now, I am opening the doors of opportunity to a very small and select group of people. This is where your life can turn…

Because I’m offering mentor-ship, the same type I received almost four years ago. It’s with the same system, software and technology that’s given me FREEDOM and taken me around the world.

I’m going to help you create a new mindset and an entirely new way of life. I’ll hold your hand and guide you every step of the way.

If you want this, to be mentored by me, and you’re ready to make real, lasting change… Then I encourage you to check out the system, ‘CLICK’ the link below and go the next page.


When you get there, you’ll see an email box and a picture of me standing in San Francisco. Just enter your info and get ready to WATCH THE VIDEO I shot for you, about how everything changed for me.

Because now, I travel to places where the sun shines bright, the wind blows softly, and the waves crash over the most gorgeous, white, sandy beaches you could ever imagine.

No more rock bottom…

I’m constantly surrounded by good, positive people. And the people who I used to have problems with, have disappeared from my life completely.

I want to truly THANK YOU for reading my story. You can message me at any time and tell me about your goals and dreams.

‘COMMENT’ below and tell me you’re ready.

I believe in you with all my heart, and know if I can do this, so can you.

And sometimes all it takes is someone to BELIEVE in you. Looking forward to helping you create the success you deserve in your life.

~ Hank Klinger
“Tattooed Traveler and Freedom Artist”

PS. You can expect RESULTS because you will be working with me directly and I am committed to helping people create true freedom in their lives for themselves and their families.

I’m looking to free 100 people in the next twelve months.

And I can only do it one person at a time. Will YOU be the next person?

If so, ‘CLICK’ the link below, and I will personally see you on the next page.


I decided to shoot you a quick video saying hello too…
Remember to ‘CLICK’ here ==>> http://HankKlinger.com


-Remember, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.” ~Albert Einstein
freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment